Powered By Blogger

me, myself, and I

This blog is all about me and my experiences in life. I plan on trying a lot of new things in life and want to share it with any one who wants to listen.

Monday, May 16, 2011

i am crazy?

When we were together you could only think about yourself,


I thought you were a man,

Strong, smart, sensitive,

You didn’t have a problem with that,

So why did I do all the work,

Pick up your drunk ass,

No work,

Giving me all the stress,

You were just a child living in a man’s body,

Wanting to be loved like the rest of us,

Trying to be all manly and shit,

But your not,

So you satisfied yourself with another women,

While I worked and dug my own grave,

Then you got caught,

And I left,

You told me it was my falt,

I did nothing wrong except take our life seriously,

Now its my time to be selfish,

Time to be the diva,

As I look in the mirror I wonder,

Who Is that looking back at me,

I am worth so much more than what you gave,

I have so much more to give,

My love and friendship should not be thrown to the curb.

No comments:

Post a Comment